Watch for daily updates of Revere news

photo1.jpgThe Revere Journal is becoming your daily newspaper on-line with this web site as we update our site everyday from now on. You will also be able to access the entire Revere Journal. As the news rolls in our editors and reporters will keep you posted.

13 comments for “Watch for daily updates of Revere news

1. Paul Cacciola
    March 27, 2007 at 8:03 am

I am glad that you will be haveing a new website. Living in fl.for the winter it will be great.I hope that you will make it more user friendly than you have now. Hints on your home page would be helpful. I read the Item, Globe. and the Hearld and they are very easy on get around. Paul

2. March 27, 2007 at 10:55 am

Can you tell me how to use this new website. I’m not sure how to view it. Thank you.

3. March 27, 2007 at 8:33 pm

You would think mark casella would have more class re what he said last night to dan rizzo at council meeting . Absoutely no class, but i guess that is what you can expect as you know you can paint the stripes off a zebra but what you are still left was is a zebra. It is truly time for new leadership in ward 6. by the way did you notice he did not attend the overlook ridge meeting last night. A very important issue .in ward yet in was no where to be found.this career politican should have better sense and judgement,
    when it comes to issues in his ward,as Oliver
    Cromwell once said, you have been here too long for any good you may have been doing latley, in the name of god go.

4. Sandy
    March 30, 2007 at 5:45 am

The Revere Journal is getting better every day! Keep up the good work, Im very happy to be reading it on-line. Thank you

5. Sandy
    April 5, 2007 at 9:24 pm

What day of the week will you be the newest edition on the web, the Journal comes out Wednesday night and its now Thurday night? I love reading the paper on-line but it might be fast to go and but it!

6. April 5, 2007 at 10:37 pm

Sandy,
    The online version of the paper is typically put up on Friday. We put it up at that time because our subscribers typically get their paper on Thursday, sometimes Friday.

7. April 23, 2007 at 6:31 pm

Fantastic job on the new web site. All the information is great. Thanks

8. Sandy
    April 25, 2007 at 5:51 am

I love reading the Revere Journal on-line…you have done a great job! Thanks

9. Sandy
    May 28, 2007 at 7:22 pm

What happened to this weeks Journal and the comment I posted earlier this week regarding the same!Dont tell me this is going to be another Revere.com deleting posts that are not to your liking.

10. May 30, 2007 at 10:55 pm

Sandy,
    You’re reply did get in. I was on vacation and the Blog was not tended to. However, I do edit all comments and if some are too negative or disparaging – in my opinion – then I delete them. I know few people and have no one to protect. So, it’s not one of those situations. It’s purely about what is proper social etiquette.

11. Sandy
    May 31, 2007 at 6:15 pm

Seth…Thank you for your response, but what happened to this weeks Journal?

12. Lanie
    August 11, 2008 at 1:23 pm

Have not seen a newspaper since July 18th. Hope there is some new to report and waiting to read it

13. March 11, 2010 at 11:51 pm

I will i know this one is good…