Contact Us

Phone: (781) 485-0588
Fax: (781) 485-1403

Designed and maintained by Boston Web Design – Sparkwire Solutions

53 comments for “Contact Us

1. Concerned neighbor
    December 31, 2014 at 6:10 pm

How come it was not reported that the attempted break in at councilman Guinnasso’s home at 9:30 in the moring with his wife at home, people in the area should be warned of this…..There is a lot of crime going on in our area

2. Curious
    January 21, 2015 at 1:08 pm

How come nobody reports when a level 3 sex offender who lives at 87 Vane st., Francis x Murphy’s body is found in Stonybrook Reservation? What happened?

3. Olaf Moen
    February 11, 2015 at 12:29 pm

GENAOLOGY: Can someone help? I am looking for possible descendants after Søren Olsen (Soren Olsson), b 1871 and his wife Emma, b. 1871. They moved to Revere from Norway appr year 1900 with their children Martha, Anna and Inga. Later they had Beatrice. Søren was my great grandmother’s little brother. Thank you. Sincerely, Olaf Moen, Kristiansand, Norway. omoen(A)gmail.com.

4. Taxpayer
    March 11, 2015 at 7:30 pm

Would the Journal be willing to publish a list of which city councilors accept the $600 per month expense money and do not submit expense reports?

5. Miss Massachusetts Scholarship
    May 20, 2015 at 10:24 am

Is there an email address that one could submit a press release?

6. KB
    June 17, 2015 at 11:48 am

Is there an email address to contact someone re: placing an add in the Journal?

7. Robert Sullivan
    August 29, 2015 at 2:21 pm

I see no way to email the Chelsea Record. How does a citizen contribute a story of a Chelsea boy who “made the grade” in a exemplary way by becoming a Professor at MIT in addition to the following: Innovative Businessman/Scientist/Engineer who has advanced the state-of-the-art in several fields including engineering methodology, securities price prediction and computer performance management. He is an accomplished theorist and experimentalist in several fields, with over 40 years of extensive experience in the industrial, academic and defense communities.
    His story needs to be told to the fine citizens of Chelsea and the students in the Chelsea school system to indicate that they too can be a success.
    Thank you, Robert Sullivan ([email protected])

8. Mariana Verdaasdonk
    September 3, 2015 at 2:17 am

Can you help? I am researching Australian swimmer/diver/vaudeville performer, Annette Kellerman, and would like to clarify whether her alleged arrest for wearing a man’s swimsuit in 1908 at Revere Beach actually occurred. There are citations for The Revere Journal, dated June 13, July 25, August 1 and 29, that apparently cover this arrest. Thanking you in advance, Maria V., Sydney, Australia.

9. Lauren Bosco
    September 16, 2015 at 11:48 am

Our little Mia Bosco got taken from us on Monday because of one extremely ignorant and irresponsible employee of Walk-a-Lu. Kim Feinberg was being paid to take care of these dogs, members of peoples families, but instead she let 4 massive unleashed aggressive dogs out of her car and irrevocably changed the lives of my family. One of he dogs, a bull mastiff ran over to Mia and attacked her, not letting her out of his mouth. Our little Mia is no longer here because of one persons ignorance. It is not the dogs fault but the person who was responsible for these animals who would not even so much as look my family in the eyes and apologize for what had happened. This incident could have easily been prevented if she had these dogs on leashes. Massachusetts law states that all dogs must be on leashes. It could have easily been a child or anyone else’s pet. I am absolutely heartbroken and disgusted and something has to be done. The cops said she was cited before for not having many dogs on leashes. Families bring their dogs to Walk-a-Lu in thoughts that their dog will be safe and protected. Kim does not deserve to have this business and people need to know not to bring their dogs to someone who doesn’t follow the law. Please let me know if there is anything that channel 7 can do to bring some sort of justice for our girl Mia.

Lauren Bosco

10. Rich Kerr
    September 20, 2015 at 10:02 pm

on the last ballot George Rotondo’s address was listed as 675 Beach Street. This address is a run down rooming house near the Revere Beach Blue Line station .does he really live there ? Someone should look into it

11. Tony Magliero
    October 2, 2015 at 2:08 pm

The report on the Revere-Lynn Classical football game raised the question about the last time Revere may have beaten Lynn Classical. I can confirm that a Jim Del Gaizo led team did indeed defeat Lynn Classical 12 – 7 at Lynn in 1965. I was there and remember it clearly. The game was played in a cold, driving game and many felt that the game was not postponed because Lynn felt they could not beat Revere on a dry field. Revere trailed for most of the game and scored the winning touchdown on their final drive and the final play of the game. Lynn players left the field before any meaningless after point could be attempted.

12. steve smyth
    October 19, 2015 at 4:04 am

to learn of alternatives to Wheelabrator…and a brighter future for this region…

13. Michael Bozek
    October 20, 2015 at 10:29 am

On Oct 17, 2015 the world was made a better and safer place with the death of Coach Stephen Moscone, who coached the Pals in the Revere Babe Ruth Leauge. Coach Moscone molested me when I was 13 years old in 1978, in his makeshift office connected to a gargage at his home in Malden. He made promises of bringing me to the Little Leauge World Series where I would get to play if only I did some things and kept it a secret. I have carried this guilt and shame for nearly 40 years untl by chance I as contacted by another gentleman this year who explained to me how his brother and he were also victims of this evil man. For me, the last time I played baseball was the day before this incident and I don’t think I have ever fully recovered.

I will no longer feel guilty or ashamed by what this man did to me. I only wish I had more courage in 1978 to tell someone what he did and I could have prevented him from hurting other young boys with hopes and dreams that wre crushed by the flash of a camera and the touch of a man that can ver bewashed away.

If there is a God you will by judged. If there is not a God then your family and the entire city of Revere will forever know the truth about you and you will never, ever rest in peace and you will never, ever be memorialized by anyone.

14. Michael Bozek
    October 20, 2015 at 11:30 pm

Stephen T. Moscone died on Saturday Oct 17th and all the baseball players that he molested can now know closure.

Moscone molested me when I was 13 years old in 1978, in his makeshift office connected to a gargage at his home in Malden. He made promises of bringing me to the Little Leauge World Series where I would get to play if only I did some things and kept it a secret. I have carried this guilt and shame for nearly 40 years until by chance I was contacted by another gentleman this year who explained to me how his brother and he were also victims of this evil man. For me, the last time I played baseball was the day before this incident and I don’t think I have ever fully recovered.

I will no longer feel guilty or ashamed by what this man did to me. I only wish I had more courage in 1978 to tell someone what he did and I could have prevented him from hurting other young boys with hopes and dreams that wre crushed by the flash of a camera and the touch of a man that can never be washed away.

If there is a God you will by judged. If there is not a God then your family will forever know the truth about you and you will never, ever rest in peace.

15. Tim Gray
    October 22, 2015 at 11:28 am

Hope you can all support this important evening in honor of a Pearl Harbor survivor. Thanks. http://www.wwiifoundation.org/friends-of-wwii/curt-schilling-pearl-harbor-event/

16. Danny Reagan
    November 11, 2015 at 6:14 pm

In the November 11, 2015 edition of the Revere Journal I read a story about an RHS student that was punished for replying to a Tweet made by a teacher. The teacher commented about the low turnout for elections in the City of Revere. The student responded that in his opinion it is because there are a lot of illegal aliens that reside in the city and they are not allowed to vote. The student was punished for expressing his first amendment right while riding a bus during a school field trip. Apparently students are not allowed to tell the truth if it is contrary to current opinions. The comment was not mean spirited or insulting but a response to a question raised by a teacher. The superintendent is wrong in punishing the student. It sets a dangerous precedent in this country. I hope the family asks for legal assistance from the ALCU. Please note that the word illegal refers to breaking the law. The superintendent is defending law breakers and punishing someone for exercising freedom of speech in an intelligent manner. If a student said the reason that there are so many accidents at Bell Circle is because people drive at illegal speeds would they be punished?

17. Frank G. DeAngelo
    November 17, 2015 at 9:03 pm

No Prayers for you

18. Frank G. DeAngelo
    November 17, 2015 at 9:08 pm

No Prayers for you.
    Before last Sunday’s mass at St. Mary’s my wife asked if the recently departed husband of her sister in Canada could be remembered during that part of the mass where the congregation is asked to pray for special attentions. My wife’s request was denied. Apparently you have to pay $25.00 to have the lecturer ask the congregation to pray for a beloved departed family member. This reminds me of the sale of indulgences during the reformation. It just adds to the list of why I no longer attend the Catholic mass.

19. Danny Reagan
    November 18, 2015 at 9:08 am

Why should you be surprised. This is the same church that refused to welcome back the Boy Scouts because Scouting no longer denies. membership to gays. St. Mary’s evicted Pack 15 in 2001. In the late 60’s they evicted a Scouting program. St. Anthony’s recently evicted the Scouts. It’s all about the money. Haven’t you figured that out by now?

20. Jack Frost
    November 18, 2015 at 9:26 am

Go see the movie Spotlight. The Catholic church didn’t care about abusing children so why are they going to care about your problem. Bernard Law should be in jail not on vacation in Italy complements of the Catholic church.. Just remember where your money is going when the pass the basket.

21. Gigi
    November 18, 2015 at 11:38 am

Is there an email address for me to contact someone on how to get an engagement announcement put in the paper?

22. Howard E. Williams
    December 16, 2015 at 11:15 pm

In October, you posted a story of a man who died following the Revere Police using a TASER device to subdue him. I have a research interest in arrest-related deaths, specifically, deaths proximate to the use of TASER devices. I have been looking for follow-up stories that identify the deceased and explains what happened, but I have been unable to find any news articles. Do you know whether any additional information has been released, and, if so, where I might find it?

23. Sam Song
    February 23, 2016 at 8:45 pm

The America is full of deception!

This is disturbing or burning title. However, I am deeply disappointed in OBAMA administration and Judiciary Branch. On Feb/12/2016, I lodged an official complaint online against my Immigration Judge named Patrick Savage about his “Abuse of discretion” to OIG of DOJ. Supposed I should get receipt immediately but I did not; then on Feb/16/2016 I called OIG 1800-869-4499 to check. The officer deceived me that “OIG does not have jurisdiction about Immigration Judge” and asked me to call 202-502-2600; then I called it, it asked me to call 9th Circuit because Immigration Judge is under jurisdiction of court system; then I sent email to 9th Circuit for inquiry; but 9th Circuit told me that Immigration Judge is under “Executive Branch” not “Judicial Branch”; Ok, I lodged complaint again to BIA twice through email but I have not got receipt until now. Apparently, BIA does not want to take my complaint. Why? 99% possibility is that BIA has asked Patrick Savage to delay my hearing intentionally. The same as in jail, I wrote many letters to Chairman named David Neal and begged him to keep Tammy Fitting honest. On the contrary, he (or Eric Holder) did nothing but asked Tammy Fitting not only delay but also reopen my case again and again without my knowledge and understanding. That’s why Tammy Fitting (or her clerk) could run so wild and so rampant not only delay my hearing but also destroy my evidence, fabricate fake evidence and tamper my transcripts. Tammy Fitting’s actions are not only misconduct but obstruction of justice.

How about Judiciary Branch? Supposed it is independent but it is not. Based on Canon 1 of Code of Judicial Conduct: A Judge shall uphold and promote the independence, integrity, and impartiality of the Judiciary, and shall avoid impropriety and the appearance of impropriety. But my two cases of 15-15015 and A205-490-068 have been politicized by judges William Canby, Jacqueline Nguyen and Patrick Savage. 9th Circuit denied my “Motion to expedite my case” without reason, even denied my “Emergency Motion” without reason too regardless my life and death. How about Supreme Court? On Feb/17/2016, I called its clerk named Michael Duggan again to see whether can I file my “Extraordinary Writ” because 9th Circuit have played politics and skunk? This time he said: “It is Ok to file based on its rule 20.” So, why he returned my “Extraordinary Writ” on Sep/27/2015 with reason “Your case must first be reviewed by Court of Appeals or the highest court in which a decision could be had”? And, why he said “Ok” on Feb/17/2016? The answer is deception and spy. Because he knows that “I have only 10 cents and do not have money to pay the shipping cost.”

Plus ICE-SF Rebecca Andrews who has abused her authority to conspire with Patrick Savage to delay my hearing intentionally, attorneys, doctors/pharmacists and medical lab technicians, countless broken puppets and local goons who have worked for OBAMA.

So, now America is full of deception from top-President OBAMA, to judges, to attorneys, to broken puppets, to bottom local goons!

Congratulation, Lee Hsien Loong: You embarrass and beat the whole nation of America!

24. Efrain Lozada Jr.
    April 3, 2016 at 12:48 pm

So this is something people may not even think about, but it’s really disturbing to me and my family. I live in Revere and I love to run at the beach, but many times I have been hit by the smell of Marijuana, but not just the smell but also the smoke because people sit in their cars or under the gazebos and smoke. In two occassions I have actually been hit in the face by the smoke because as I run people blow the smoke out their car windows and I end up run right into the smoke at that moment. I have been in recovery fro drugs for several years and the tow times I ran into the smoke I ended up breathing it in because I was caught off guard, I am so terrified of relapse and don’t wish to do anything that may cause it so I only ask is that Marijuana smokers please respect the space of other people that do not smoke or do drugs. Ban smoking on the beach, parked cars and gazebos, not just for our sake, but the sake of the many children on that beach. People may think that they won’t smoke around children, but the smell and smoke is carried by the beach wind and as it hits me, imagine the children and families it hits. There should be more police on the beach. The other day I was passing by the station that’s on the beach and there was a car parked across the street from them with the window down and the two in the car were smoking a joint, WTH, Police need to patrol that beach and drugs should be banned from that beach. People of Revere need to take action and do something about the many pot smokers on the beach and also the Heroin users as well.

25. Jen buski
    April 15, 2016 at 9:01 am

Can you remove a name from the police briefs that you guys placed in the article? The person had not granted persmission for their name to be used here.

26. Jim McLaughlin
    April 28, 2016 at 4:35 pm

Genealogy: Can anyone help me find an obituary for Ellen Blythe who died in Revere on July 15, 1907 at age 80? Does the Journal have old archives which could be searched? I would very much appreciate any help, suggestions, comments, etc. Thanks, Jim.
    Jim McLaughlin
    [email protected]

27. Danny Reagan
    June 9, 2016 at 2:40 pm

Probably not. They publish the names of delinquent tax payers but not the names of public officials that are not accountable for the money they take from us taxpayers.

28. Bob
    June 11, 2016 at 10:25 am

I agree with the heroin users, but get used to the smell of Pot after the election this year. Hopefully legalization will slow down the smoking of it and people will use edibles for their medical and recreational needs.

29. Bob
    June 11, 2016 at 10:28 am

Thats every Church every state across the country

30. Danny Reagan
    June 11, 2016 at 1:47 pm

I agree that pot smokers are getting out of hand. The other day I was having lunch on the Boston Common and had to leave because adults started smoking pot and it was blowing toward me. Just what I need, returning to work smelling of pot smoke. There should be laws that you cannot smoke pot in public just like you cannot drink alcoholic beverages in public. Once it is legalized it is going to get worse. Pot smokers are going to have the attitude that cigarette smokers once had which was that it is their right to smoke because it is legal. Even with medical pot it is easy to find a quack doctor that will prescribe it for someone that says they get headaches. After all the pot heads lose their jobs they will say it is a disease and will get all kinds of entitlements. I guess heroin and alcohol addiction is not enough for us to pay for.

31. Danny Reagan
    June 11, 2016 at 1:56 pm

I looked at the City of Revere web site concerning paying bills online. What the Journal article did not mention is that the city charges you a 3% convenience fee. That equates to a 3% tax hike which means that if your property tax is $4,000, by paying online you pay an additional $120 per year. By paying online you make it easier for the city to receive their money and process payments. Then the city would not need as many people working in the collectors office which would result in further saving for tax payers. My suggestion is to save yourself the $120 and continue paying by check. If you pay a parking ticket online you are charged an additional $2.95.

32. Danny Reagan
    June 11, 2016 at 2:05 pm

The RHS graduation ceremony last Thursday was wonderful. The school did a wonderful job. At the end of the ceremony when parents, teachers and students where taking photos a Revere police captain very rudely and crudely started ordering everyone off the field like the Gestapo. Needless to say that put a damper of things. It’s behavior like this that alienates people from the police. The police force has to do a better job with public relations. Coffee with a cop is meaningless when you have behavior like that.

33. Peter Hoegler
    June 27, 2016 at 9:53 am

The Climate Action Business Association will be in Revere Friday, July 1 talking to small businesses about how rising sea levels will affect the local economy. The campaign, known as Businesses Acting on Rising Seas, has been very successful in the metro Boston area, so CABA decided to bring this educational campaign to coastal Mass.

If you would like more information, contact [email protected].

34. Stephanie Borriello
    July 1, 2016 at 2:27 am

Hi,

I was wondering if there was an email address I could email about getting an article about a Breast Cancer Softball Fundraiser that will be held on August 28,2016 at the Susan B Anthony School.

If someone could get back to me, I would appreciate it.

35. BUDDY343911 .
    July 12, 2016 at 7:52 am

Who painted the mailbox on Sargent and Griffin streets it looks Awesome

36. Frank G. DeAngelo
    July 13, 2016 at 8:36 pm

Great Story about Lou Buonadonna. I was lucky enough to have Lou as a friend at the Lincoln and at RHS. You could not meet a nicer person than Lou. I remember when he talked about being a flight instructor. So nice to see he achieved his dreams and goals. [email protected]

37. Johnny Krauss
    September 12, 2016 at 2:43 am

Timely discussion – BTW , others a MA Form T20060-0911 , my family filled out and esigned a fillable version here http://goo.gl/DbiAxq

38. Patriots civic club
    September 13, 2016 at 3:13 pm

The Patriots civic club revere at 90 patriots parkway is celebrating its 75th anniversary as a revere civic organization we would like to invite the journal and it’s staff to our open house BBQ if you can please send a photographer free hot dogs burgers and soft drinks to our neighbors 12 to 8pm September 17th

39. R D
    September 16, 2016 at 7:26 am

“RHS TO START CULTURAL COMPETENCY” So now we are spending tax money on a class that was started over a civic teacher asking her students a question about low voter turn out . The answer was an opinion from a student, she said with only 14 words ” When only 10% of revere votes for mayor cause the other 90% isn’t legal”. Now this liberal superintendent came up with a class to tell are kids how to talk without offending anyone. First off what the child said may not be fact 90% illegal. But calling people who are in this country without documentation is in fact ILLEGAL. The threats made to this girl after the fact were illegal and nothing was done to those students. I hope this class has someone teaching the constitution and the bill of rights.. can you say right to free speech and freedom of expression ..PC POLICE AT IT AGAIN!!!

40. RD
    September 16, 2016 at 7:28 am

CLOSE DOWN WHEELABRATOR!!!

41. RD
    September 16, 2016 at 7:30 am

WELL SAID THE SUPERINTENDENT SHOULD BE DISCIPLINED!!

42. victor kajko
    October 12, 2016 at 12:00 pm

SHUT DOWN the SQUIRE LOUNGE for good they are no good their attorney Peter Kajko is worse ALL CROOKS

43. Mike Quigley
    February 22, 2017 at 5:43 pm

I would like to get a PDF of the full print edition of the Jan 29, 2017 Revere Journal. Does anyone know how or where to request one? From the web site it looks like at any given time only the current week’s edition is available in PDF format. Thanks.

44. Danny Reagan
    March 30, 2017 at 1:55 pm

Nice to see someone else running for ward 3 councilor. We have enough septuagenarians with life time positions on the city council. The city and the state need term limits like they have in Nebraska so that we don’t have state representatives voting themselves 40% pay raises and thinking they are entitled to it. There’s that word entitlement again which applies to politicians and dead beats on the dole. Revere city councilors are entitled to $600 a month expense money that they do not have to account for. The mayor needs to fix that.

45. Danny Reagan
    May 21, 2017 at 9:46 pm

On Broadway.
    Walking on Broadway Sunday night. Almost got run down by two young people flying down the sidewalk. Five minutes later I went to walk from Broadway onto Park Ave and almost got run down by another person on a bicycle that came flying around the corner. This may all be amusing to the readers until it’s you or an elderly relative that gets seriously hurt. Just another hazard of living in the Beach City.

46. Frank DeAngelo
    May 22, 2017 at 1:49 pm

I have went to the BBQ at the Patriots club. I have rented the club several times for functions. The people I have met there are very friendly and a credit to the city. That club does more for the people in Revere than we know about because they don’t go bragging about themselves.

47. Donny Heenan
    June 20, 2017 at 7:25 am

So sad resident of Revere for 50 years and was disgusted walking along Revere Beach. By the water trash, bottles, cans bags etc. Why people when you come to the first beach in the U.S. do you disrespected it, clean up after yourself please

48. KoriO
    June 23, 2017 at 11:38 am

PUBLIC ART is on the horizon! Do you have an electrical box near you that is an eyesore? Are you an artist and want to show off you original work? To kick-off t…his project we hope to have 10 local artists share their work on 10 electrical boxes throughout the City before the cold weather arrives. If you are interested participating in this project please email me [email protected]. Official applications will be available soon. Please share with your network!

49. Cheryl Reilly McSharry
    July 6, 2017 at 11:33 am

I agree! But to be honest it is every where, My neighbors sit on their front steps and smoke it. It stinks I am sick of it already. I am told it is legal so nothing can be done.
    I live in beachmont, I wish they could bring back foot patrol,maybe the police presents would cut down on the smoking outside.

50. Cheryl Reilly McSharry