LOCAL STUDENTS ON DEAN’S LIST MCPHS
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science (MCPHS) University is pleased to announce the students who have been named to the Dean’s List for the Spring 2018 semester:
- Brianna Herlihy is a native of Revere, who is pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Brianna will graduate in 2019 from the Boston campus.
- * Cassandra Peltzman is a native of Revere who is pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences. Cassandra will graduate in 2020 from the Boston campus.
- * Sachitananda Vaidya is a native of Revere who is pursuing a Doctor of Pharmacy. Sachitananda will graduate in 2019 from the Worcester campus.
- * Xiudi Chen is a native of Revere, who is pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences. Xiudi will graduate in 2018 from the Boston campus
- * Yousra Nasri is a native of Revere who is pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Medical and Molecular Biology. Yousra will graduate in 2018 from the Boston campus.
The Dean’s List recognizes those students with a full-time course load who have achieved outstanding scholarship with a 3.5 GPA or higher for the academic term. The mission of MCPHS University is to prepare their graduates to advance health and serve communities worldwide through excellence, innovation and collaboration in teaching, practice, scholarship, and research. Founded in 1823, MCPHS University is the oldest institution of higher education in the City of Boston. In addition to the original Boston campus, the University has branch campuses in Worcester, Massachusetts, and Manchester, N.H. The University currently offers more than 100 unique baccalaureate, masters and doctoral degree programs and certificates in a variety of health-related disciplines and professions on its three campuses and online.
CATALDO ON DEAN’S LIST
Alaina Cataldo, a member of the class of 2020 from Revere, has been named to the spring 2018 Dean’s List at Loyola University Maryland.
In order to qualify for the Dean’s List at Loyola, a student must achieve a minimum QPA of at least 3.500 for the term, provided that, in the term they have successfully completed courses totaling a minimum of 15 credits.
Established in 1852, Loyola University Maryland is a Catholic, Jesuit comprehensive university comprising Loyola College, home to the University’s arts and sciences programs; the Sellinger School of Business and Management; and the School of Education. Loyola enrolls 4,000 undergraduate and 2,000 graduate students from across the country.
ON HONOR ROLL AT BC HIGH SCHOOL
Leandro Depinho 2020 of Revere achieved Honors and has been named to the Boston College High School Fourth Quarter Honors.
For High Honors a Soph., Jr.,Sr. must have at least a 3.80 quality point average and all grades ‘”C+” or higher. Freshmen need a 3.6 quality point average and all grades ‘”C+” or higher.
For Honors a Soph., Jr.,Sr. must have at least a 3.20 quality point average and all grades ‘”C-” or higher. Freshmen need a 3.165 quality point average and all grades ‘”C-” or higher.
Boston College High School is a Jesuit, Catholic, college-preparatory school for young men founded in 1863. The school enrolls approximately 1600 students from more than 100 communities in eastern Massachusetts.