Corey Abrams vilified in anti-semitic attack

The anti-semetic attack against Corey Abrams is being investigated by the AG and others. The site has been removed from the Internet.
Abrams has sluffed it off but the attack itself was a serious civil rights violation that no one running for public office should be forced to suffer.

18 comments for “Corey Abrams vilified in anti-semitic attack

1. davedextradeur
    April 19, 2010 at 11:06 pm

Vilifying a candidate for political office in the Peoples' Republic or any other place because he or she practices a particular religeous belief is not only shameful but even more it s inexcusable and prosecution of the person or people responsible for the offense should and must be persued until they are found and called to account for their miscreance in court! The only way to stop this kind of conduct is to nip it in the bud and hammer the offenders good and proper! Perhaps a few months or years as a guest of the Commonwealth at the Walpole State Prison will get the point across!

2. Dave
    May 13, 2010 at 2:28 am

This took Revere politics to a new low (which is saying a lot)! Even if our AG comes up empty handed (wouldn’t be the first time), I’m glad that this idiotic attack ultimately backfired miserably.

3. Dave

14. Dave

15. Dave

16. Dave

17. Dave

18. Dave
    May 12, 2010 at 10:28 pm

This took Revere politics to a new low (which is saying a lot)! Even if our AG comes up empty handed (wouldn't be the first time), I'm glad that this idiotic attack ultimately backfired miserably.